Check out two of our most popular seminars:
This workshop can help you navigate the many decisions of Medicare, such as which programs are most suitable to your physicians, prescriptions and level of health care you desire.
By the end of this class, you will be able to answer the following questions for yourself:
- What do I need to do before enrolling in Medicare?
- What if I have health coverage at work and don’t want to retire yet?
- What are the differences between Medicare Supplement and Advantage plans?
- Many physicians will not accept Medicare; how do I find a plan that will work with my doctors?
Are my prescriptions covered? What is the “donut hole?”
This course will help you decide when to claim Social Security, as well as how to coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes and work while you take Social Security.
You also will learn how to:
- Qualify for benefits
- Make tax-efficient withdrawals
- Maximize benefits while developing an income stream in retirement
- And much more!
Rather Meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.