DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How you may potentially increase your interest earnings, while safeguarding your assets from risk (even in a zero interest banking rate environment)
- How market cycles and America's debt and deficits could impact your retirement and what to do about it
- How the new tax reform bill could impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg
- Income planning strategies that can help you maximize your retirement assets and optimize your retirement plan
- Why getting a second opinion could be one of the most important financial decisions you make
DATES & LOCATION
Saturday, July 24th @ Northwest University
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- OR -
Tuesday, July 27th @ Lynnwood Convention Center
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Rather Meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.