You will receive a confirmation email with the address and classroom location.
September classes will be at University of Washington Bothell.
DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How you may potentially increase your interest earnings while safeguarding your assets from risk (even in a zero-interest banking rate environment)
- How market cycles and America's debt and deficits could impact your retirement and what to do about it
- How the new tax reform bill could impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg
- Income planning strategies that can help you maximize your retirement assets and optimize your retirement plan
- Why getting a second opinion could be one of the most important financial decisions you make
This course was created for those ages 50 and up, who are looking to develop a plan for retirement that consists of more than just a diversified portfolio. During this workshop, attendees get the opportunity to learn techniques and strategies that could help them generate more predictable income, decrease risk, and potentially reduce or eliminate taxes in retirement.
Come join the thousands of others who have completed our courses across the state and gain the confidence you want in your retirement plan!
Rather Meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.