CPA Tax Preparer / Financial Planner
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you a talented CPA? Are you interested in expanding your skill set and advancing your career beyond tax preparation and accounting by developing proficiency with income planning, insurance, and investment advice? Are you interested in deploying your strength as a tax and accounting expert, as well as new tools like social security planning, in order to help folks navigate the various complexities of retirement planning? Are you a genuine, caring person who enjoys building relationships with people? Do you like working in a culture where social unity, intellectual humility, goodwill, and positivity are actually held in high regard? Then you will thoroughly enjoy working with us! Our clients are either retired or soon-to-be-retired, and this stage of life can be complicated for many of them.
AS THE TAX PREPARER / FINANCIAL PLANNER, YOU WILL ...
- Meet with our highly valued client relationships for tax preparation services
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships by serving our clients with excellence and sincerity.
- Critically analyze client financial circumstances to discover needs and determine solutions.
- Present and implement customized financial plans.
- Perform annual client reviews to evaluate and update client financial plans and investment strategies.
- Utilize financial planning software tools and perform cash flow analysis, create social security and retirement income plans, determine annuity and investment allocations, and evaluate tax savings strategies
- Work with clients to facilitate account transfers for 401K rollovers and Roth conversions.
- Organize meeting notes and convert information into intelligible, actionable data in CRM & related software.
AS THE TAX PREPARER / FINANCIAL PLANNER, YOU ARE ...
- Experienced: 3+ years of accounting experience; college degree preferred
- Licensed: CPA
- Professional: Articulate, polite, social, clean-cut, professionally dressed, good time management skills, etc.
- Organized: You love when things are handled thoroughly, carefully, and efficiently
- Servant-Hearted: Humble, teachable, sincere, honest, intent on ethically serving the families in our care
- A Critical Thinker: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- A Skilled Communicator: Confident and friendly; comfortable on the phone; write emails with a kind tone
- Technical: Capable of proficiently using MS Office, MacOS, Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, SalesForce CRM, Chrome
- Adept: Capable and motivated to maintain ongoing education in your area of expertise
- Diligent: You exemplify hard work and excellence. You do great work and continuously strive to improve
- An Awesome Human Being: You’re positive and upbeat, kind and friendly with a humble attitude
- 3 weeks vacation in your first year fully available after 90 days, 4 weeks every year thereafter fully available at first year anniversary, and annually rollover of up to 40 hours unused vacation every year!
- 52 hours annual sick leave + work remote option!
- 100% Employer-Paid Insurance: PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, and LTC!
- 401k with 4% match to 5% contribution + zero advisory fee!
- Healthy work/life balance and genuine, friendly coworkers!
- Employee-centric culture committed to individual training, development, and advancement!
- Opportunity to grow as a professional and a person!