DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to reduce or potentially eliminate taxes on your SS benefits
- How Biden's new tax law may affect your retirement planning and future income expectations
- How special planning strategies may significantly increase your total benefits
- Little known strategies to combine Social Security, Ordinary Income and Capital Gains to maximize your income, while reducing annual taxes
- Special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals, and widows
DATES & LOCATION
Tuesday, May 17th 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- OR -
Tuesday, May 19th 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Hosted at the Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th St SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
Rather Meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.