DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to reduce or potentially eliminate taxes on your SS benefits
- How Biden's new tax law may affect your retirement planning and future income expectations
- How special planning strategies may significantly increase your total benefits
- Little-known strategies to combine Social Security, Ordinary Income, and Capital Gains to maximize your income, while reducing annual taxes
- Special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals, and widows
Discover why your taxes could be HIGHER in retirement than they are now and why maximizing Social Security is CRITICAL to your retirement success!
This presentation is not endorsed or approved by the IRS or any other Government Agency. The information in the class is general in nature about retirement planning. You should consult your tax professional, estate, and/or legal counsel for your specific situation.
Rather Meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.