Our 2024 schedule will be announced soon!
DURING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What to do if you currently have employer or union health care coverage
- What you need to know before enrolling in a Medicare plan
- The differences between Medicare Supplement and Advantage Plans
- Some physicians will not accept Medicare – learn how to find a plan that will work with your doctors
- What are the penalties if I miss my initial coverage election period?
- Will I pay a surcharge tax because of my income bracket? If so, how much?
… and more!
The closer you get to age 65, the more you should be thinking about your Medicare-related options and the necessary steps you need to take. Discover why understanding your Medicare options is vital to your health!
For accommodation of persons with special needs at the event, call 425-943-9142.
Sound Planning Group contracts with multiple major carriers in the marketplace that we feel bring value to our Medicare planning process. Sound Planning Group does not offer every plan in your area. Currently we represent 7 organizations which offer 68 products in your area. Please contact medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.