ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Receptionist position is primarily about client engagement and information organization. You will be the first person to greet clients when they call or come into the office, and the first person to meet their immediate needs. You will provide them with a warm welcome, serve them coffee and represent to our clients the value that we place on relationships. You will also help to manage the calendars of all team members who meet with clients, as well as to input new or updated client information and documents into the CRM and client files. This role requires focused energy, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude for swiftly switching contexts throughout the day, and a personal sense of satisfaction in serving and caring for people. Your main objective is to be the vital first impression in a memorably positive experience.
AS A RECEPTIONIST, YOU WILL ...
- Greet our clients when they call or come to the office and inquire about how you can help them.
- Answer and route incoming calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Communicate via email to confirm, schedule, reschedule and cancel client appointments.
- Enter and update client account information in CRM.
- Organize and file client documents and records.
- Administrate various, occasional tasks and projects as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership over essential, role-based duties.
- Administrate client file preparation for client meetings and coordinate with appropriate team members.
- Assist in maintaining office organization and cleanliness, as well as monitor and stock office inventory.
AS A RECEPTIONIST, YOU ARE ...
- A People Person: Emotionally intelligent, naturally inclined to build relationships, and good on the phone.
- A Good Communicator: Confident, comfortable and courteous in written and spoken communication.
- Technical: Able to use or adapt to new technology: Google Workspace, MacOS, SalesForce, Slack, etc.
- A Problem Solver: A critical thinker who loves figuring out solutions when they aren’t immediately obvious.
- A Mono-tasker: Able to properly prioritize and focus on one thing at a time, despite frequent interruptions and context switching.
- Organized: You love when things are handled thoroughly, carefully, and efficiently.
- Dependable: Punctual, professional, and responsible in appearance and conduct.
- Confidential: Discreet and protective of client and employee personal information.
- Diligent: You exemplify hard work and excellence. You do great work and continuously strive to improve.
- An Awesome Human Being: You’re positive and upbeat, kind and friendly with a humble attitude.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave; Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance; Zero-Fee 401K w/ Generous Match; Complementary Food and Snacks; Amazing Coworkers!
Compensation is thoughtfully determined according to candidate experience and current third-party comp reports. Primary office hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri. This position is classified as Full-Time/Non-Exempt.