Why Sound Planning Group
We're more than just a workplace. We're a family.
We strive for excellence and challenge ourselves to think differently in order to create the optimal environment for our employees and clients to succeed. We’re an organized and adaptable group of critical thinkers, who collaborate to solve problems because we believe that everyone has something important to contribute.
Our clients are unique and diverse, yet all have the common desire to work with a team whose top priority is their best interest so that they can sleep soundly at night and make the most of their retirement years. SPG is a company that prides itself in being a positive, friendly, non-toxic environment. If you have to spend your waking time at work - you want it to be with this group of kind, humble, generous, and fun people!
About the Role
We are looking for a self-starting, self-motivating, and goal-oriented individual with an innovative and “outside the box” thinking mentality.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator is primarily responsible for nurturing and converting prospects coming through our sales and marketing funnels. Additional core responsibilities include scheduling appointments, event coordination, maintaining and updating prospect records, and attending events.
If you have experience in sales, phone etiquette skills, great attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and want to work in a culture where social unity, intellectual humility, goodwill, and positivity are actually held in high regard, then this may be the role for you! This position is full-time with commission and competitive benefits!
AS THE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR, YOU WILL ...
- Nurture and convert leads generated by the company’s marketing efforts
- Coordinate and attend educational workshops and events, including registrations, lead conversion, and event coordination.
- Maintain data purity in the company’s CRM routinely and by project assignment
- Coordinate presentations and supporting documents to help the company generate leads
- Attend essential training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services
- Monitor and organize inventory effectively
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction and lead engagement by promptly answering phone calls and responding to emails and SMS
- Assist in sales and marketing campaigns as needed, specifically through presentations and deliverables
- Collaborate with stakeholders in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining opportunity reports
- General administrative and support functions as it relates to marketing campaigns and prospect records
AS THE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR, YOU ARE ...
- Customer service oriented: Excellent, enthusiastic, and professional attitude
- 1+ years in customer service or in other administrative positions
- Professional and punctual - Able to dress and behave in a manner congruent with the financial industry.
- Persuasive: Determined and confident, yet patient and charismatic;
- Capable of empowering others to see their own needs; enthusiastic about providing solutions to problems; Comfortable with sales and prospect persuasion.
- Emotionally intelligent, persuasive, friendly, a good first impression of our company
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable speaking on the phone
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office, typing, Calendar scheduling, Phone Systems and Copy/Fax Machines. Nice to have: SalesForce and Google Workplace
- Have a strong work ethic and is eager to learn and make new opportunities with prospective clients
- A critical thinker who loves figuring out solutions when they aren’t immediately obvious.
Benefits (... because you're worth it)
- Vacation: 3 weeks your first year, then 4 weeks/year thereafter; roll over up to 40 hours per year or cash out your balance!
- Bonus: Annualized bonus issued on a quarterly basis
- Insurance: 100% coverage of medical, dental, vision, life, ADD&D, LTD
- 401K: 4% match with 5% contribution
- Fun: Quarterly team-building events with awesome co-workers!
Compensation is thoughtfully determined according to candidate experience and current third-party comp reports. Primary office hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.