ABOUT THIS ROLE
At Sound Planning Group, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our team and the services we offer can educate and serve the needs of our clients. We’re looking for a marketing coordinator who is hungry to do this and more.
- Are you a genuine, caring person who enjoys building relationships with people?
- Do you enjoy learning new things?
- Do you like working in a culture where social unity, intellectual humility, goodwill, and positivity are actually held in high regard?
Then you will thoroughly enjoy working with us!
AS THE MARKETING COORDINATOR, YOU WILL ...
- Coordinate day-to-day marketing activities to help ensure all efforts serve to achieve campaign objectives
- Coordinate with and respond to third-party marketing vendors
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are accurate and available
- Write content for multichannel platforms including social media posts, blogs, and newsletters
- Coordinate and schedule news segments and talking points
- Oversee and respond to incoming messages on social media and online appointment software
- Gather data and configure reports to support various data analysis projects
- Be responsible for assembling marketing assets such as gifts and literature packets, and for maintaining an inventory of marketing materials
- Support Marketing Manager by assembling and organizing promotional deliverables, updating Editorial google calendar, and coordinating logistics & requirements and contacts for events
- Back-up Educational Workshop Coordinator at workshops and client events on a case-by-case basis
THE IDEAL MARKETING COORDINATOR CANDIDATE IS ...
- Educated: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent education/experience
- Knowledgeable in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- A Skilled Communicator: Confident, comfortable and courteous in written and spoken communication.
- Hungry: You have an insatiable appetite for researching, finding, and fixing flaws, and you will not stop until the whole planet is perfect!
- Technical: Capable of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF writer
- Familiarity with email marketing automation software, CMS, and Google Workspace
- Familiarity with SalesFore and Adobe CC a plus
- A Problem Solver: A critical thinker who loves figuring out solutions when they aren’t immediately obvious.
- Investigative: Capable of noticing details, inferring meaning, and perceiving the proper course of action.
- Organized: You love when things are handled thoroughly, carefully, and efficiently.
Professional: Articulate, polite, social, clean-cut, professionally dressed, good time management skills, etc.
- Focused & Adaptable: Able to properly prioritize an evolving list of tasks while remaining focused on one thing at a time.
- Servant-Hearted: Humble, teachable, sincere, honest, intent on ethically serving the families in our care
- Adept: Ability to understand and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Diligent: You exemplify hard work and excellence. You do great work and continuously strive to improve. Capable and motivated to maintain ongoing education in your area of expertise
- A People Person: Emotionally intelligent and naturally inclined to build relationships
- An Awesome Human Being: You’re positive and upbeat, kind and friendly with a humble attitude.
- Salaried (full-time/exempt) compensation
- Quarterly bonus
- Generous paid vacation & sick leave
- Great insurance (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K w/ 4% match to 5% contribution
- Amazing coworkers
- A chance to grow your career!