Financial Planner / Service Advisor
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you a talented Financial Planner with a series 65? Do you have a few years of experience with income planning, insurance, and investment advice? Are you interested in helping folks navigate the various complexities of retirement planning? Are you a genuine, caring person who enjoys building relationships with people? Do you enjoy learning new things? Do you like working in a culture where social unity, intellectual humility, goodwill, and positivity are actually held in high regard? Then you are the one we are looking for! Our clients are either retired or soon-to-be the common goal of wanting to work with a fiduciary team and make the most of their retirement years.
AS A FINANCIAL PLANNER, YOU WILL ...
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships by serving our clients with excellence and sincerity.
- Critically analyze client financial circumstances to discover needs and determine solutions.
- Utilize financial planning software tools and perform cash flow analysis, create social security and retirement income plans, determine annuity and investment allocations, and evaluate tax savings strategies.
- Present and implement customized financial plans.
- Work with clients to facilitate account transfers for 401K rollovers and Roth conversions.
- Organize meeting notes and convert information into intelligible, actionable data in CRM & related software.
- Perform annual client reviews to evaluate and update client financial plans and investment strategies.
AS A FINANCIAL PLANNER, YOU ARE ...
- Experienced: 2+ years experience in financial planning
- Licensed: WA Life/Health License, FINRA Series 65
- Professional: Articulate, polite, social, clean-cut, professionally dressed, good time management skills, etc.
- Organized: You love when things are handled thoroughly, carefully, and efficiently
- Servant-Hearted: Humble, teachable, sincere, honest, intent on ethically serving the families in our care
- A Critical Thinker: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- A Skilled Communicator: Confident and friendly; comfortable on the phone; write emails with a kind tone
- Technical: Capable of proficiently using MacOS, Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, SalesForce, Slack, Chrome
- Adept: Ability to understand and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Theoretical: Capable of applying foundational principles to unique situations
- Diligent: You exemplify hard work and excellence. You do great work and continuously strive to improve
- An Awesome Human Being: You’re positive and upbeat, kind and friendly with a humble attitude
- 3 weeks vacation in your first year fully available after 90 days, 4 weeks every year thereafter fully available at first year anniversary, and annually rollover of up to 40 hours unused vacation every year!
- 52 hours annual sick leave + work remote option!
- 100% Employer-Paid Insurance: PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, and LTC!
- 401k with 4% match to 5% contribution + zero advisory fee!
- Healthy work/life balance and genuine, friendly coworkers!
- Employee-centric culture committed to individual training, development, and advancement!
- Opportunity to grow as a professional and a person!