Client Services Coordinator
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Client Services Coordinator role requires customer service skills, the ability to successfully and sincerely navigate the variety of human personalities and communication styles, advanced attention to detail, innovative critical thinking skills, and an ability to accurately adapt and re-adapt priorities quickly throughout the day according to changing needs. The mission of the Client Services Coordinator is to cultivate and protect the client experience by (1) efficiently opening client financial accounts and coordinating the movement of money thereto and from, (2) carefully stewarding the accuracy of all client information and data, and (3) providing world-class customer service. Primary office hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri.
AS A CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR, YOU WILL ...
- Support advisors in preparing for client meetings and other client servicing needs.
- Provide professional and yet relational customer service to our firm’s clients; emotional maturity is a must!
- Complete paperwork for opening new securities brokerage accounts and insurance policies.
- Troubleshoot with insurance carriers and financial account custodians to prevent and remedy issues
- Track client assets as they are transferred to and from accounts and communicate updates with the client.
- Assist clients with standard processes like Required Minimum Distributions and IRA Rollovers.
AS A CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR, YOU ARE ...
- Experienced: Preferred experience/education in financial services, unless you’re incredible; 2 years + proven customer service skills.
- Analytical & Adaptable: Accurately assess the proper order of execution for an evolving list of priorities.
- Technical: Capable of proficiency with Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Slack, Google Workspace.
- Theoretical: Able to apply foundational principles to unique situations.
- A Problem Solver: A critical thinker who loves figuring out solutions when they aren’t immediately obvious.
- Investigative: Capable of noticing details, inferring meaning, and perceiving the proper course of action.
- Organized: You love when things are handled thoroughly, carefully, and efficiently.
- A Skilled Communicator: Confident, comfortable and courteous in written and spoken communication.
- Diligent: You exemplify hard work and excellence. You do great work and continuously strive to improve.
- An Awesome Human Being: You’re positive and upbeat, kind and friendly with a humble attitude.
- 3 weeks vacation in your first year fully available after 90 days, 4 weeks every year thereafter fully available at first year anniversary, and annually rollover of up to 40 hours unused vacation every year!
- 52 hours annual sick leave + work remote option!
- 100% Employer-Paid Insurance: PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, and LTC!
- 401k with 4% match to 5% contribution + zero advisory fee!
- Healthy work/life balance and genuine, friendly coworkers!
- Employee-centric culture committed to individual training, development, and advancement!
- Opportunity to grow as a professional and a person!